This is a summary of the official patch notes for version 0.67.4 of Storybook Brawl, released 24th January 2022.
Text changed to: Last Breath: Give your other Good characters my Attack and Health this brawl.”
Text changed to: Last Breath: Give my Attack and Health to one of your other characters this brawl.”
Text changed to: “When another one of your characters triggers a Slay ability, +20/+20 this brawl. Slay: +20/+20 this brawl.”
Returned to game.
Text changed to “Dwarves in your shop have +1/+2. Quest: Buy 7 Dwarves.”
Great Pumpkin King
Level changed to 5, stats changed to 2/2.
Text changed to “I have the Attack of your strongest Evil character and the Health of your healthiest Good character.”
Tree of Life, Other Hand of Vekna and Hidden Cache have been removed from the game.
Bug Fixes/Misc Changes
- Reduced bonus shop time for Slays
- Additional fixes for connection failures
- Fixed: End of Game screen can show your characters in the wrong spot if you have open spots on the playmat
- The Sphinx | Fixed: if you Wish upon a star, win the brawl, and level up into X 1/3 you will not get free spells for the turn.
- Mordred | Fixed: If the character summoned from his ability is transformed, the character it replaced is gone forever.
- Fixed: Transforming an upgraded Brave Princess into another slay character will cause Grim Soul not to trigger that character’s slay effect.
- Fixed: If Monster Book or 9th Book of Merlin would cast a Fireball on the last front row enemy it would cast a 2nd copy on a back row enemy.